What the heck is Complete Speed Training for Sprinters?
Athlete Acceleration’s Complete Speed Training for Sprinters is a complete resource for Track & Field athletes, coaches and parents. It’s NOT an ebook NOR digital download NOR online videos.
It’s 9 hours of video totaling 11 DVDs and manual delivered directly to your door.
Normally the price is $197 and this week only it is on sale for $147 until Friday August 5th at midnight. That’s $50 off.
Here is a list of the contents:
- DVD 1: Warm Up and Mobility
- DVD 2: General Strength and Conditioning
- DVD 3: Strength Training
- DVD 4: Plyometrics
- DVD 5: Starting Block Fundamentals
- DVD 6: Blocks Analysis
- DVD 7: Speed Drills and Technique
- DVD 8: Acceleration and Max Velocity
- DVD 9: Relays
- DVD 10: Training Inventory & Energy Systems
- DVD 11: Training Phase Progressions
- Manual: Complete Speed Training for Sprinters Manual (60 pages)
- sample warm-ups and conditioning circuits
- 12 week strength training program
- 12 week 55-200m training program
- 12 week 400m training program
With the average training DVD selling for $39 on Amazon, you can see each DVD is priced around $13.
This 11 DVD set of the most comprehensive Sprint training material outside of this Blog. With September around the corner, now is the time to start preparing for the upcoming season. From GPP to Acceleration development to plyometrics to racing tips, it’s all covered.
NOTE: This $50 off sale is exclusive for SpeedEndurance.com readers only.
You could, however, scour through this Blog and check out the 1400 articles already posted as all the topics were covered in my own words over the past 4 and a half years. That would take a lot of time to collect. Everyone has a different learning curve. Some people like to read, others like to watch instructional videos.
>> Click here for Complete Speed Training for Sprinters $50 off sale until Friday August 5th.