So you want to be a professional Soccer player? or Football player?
Do you have dreams of playing soccer in Europe?
Then save this date: Feb 5-10, 2012
Here’s your chance to qualify for a professional soccer (football) tryouts in Europe.
If you are between the ages of 16-18, or even as young as 15, consider coming to Lecce, Italy for a tryout.
Lecce, Italy is the Puglia region, or the “heel of the boot” on the map.
2012 Soccer (Football) Tryout Camp
February is cheap for airlines, and you can couple it with a vacation to other parts of Italy afterwards.
I know from my experience that getting drafted is ALL through connections… it’s who you know.
Here are some details for the Tryout Program for top foreign soccer players aged 16-17-18.
- When: Arrive Sunday Feb 5, 2012
- Departure Friday, Feb 10, 2012
- Hotel accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
- Transfer to and from Brindisi airport (if you fly directly)
- Hotel taxes and service charge included
- Languages spoken: Italian, English, Spanish
- Cost: 660 Euro or $890 USD
- basically, everything is covered except your flight
The first day is orientation with a presentation of the daily program, and meeting with staff members.
A Typical training day (for 4 days) is as follows:
- 8:00 AM Breakfast at the restaurant
- 9:00 AM Start of the training and scouting program
- 1:30 PM Lunch at the restaurant
- Free afternoon*
- 8:30 PM Dinner at the restaurant (yes, dinner is never earlier than 8pm in Italy! Get used to it!)
A Typical Training session includes:
- warm up (with and without ball)
- physical (speed, coordination)
- technical drills (team and individual exercises)
- tactical (1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, attacking and defending games)
- game (first touch, free play, etc.)
*During the afternoons, participants can choose among the following activities:
- Use of the fitness center
- Guided tours (Lecce-Gallipoli-Otranto)
- Watching the US Lecce “Serie A” team training session
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com
photo credits: Paolo Margari