Since today is Remembrance Day in Canada and Veterans Day in the USA, I think a change of scenery of the regular track talk is warranted.
These tips can explain why you have a passion for Track and Field… or whatever you do in life.
These tips will explain why I still blog, going into my 6th year!
- Be with others who make you smile (Studies prove we’re happier around those that are also happy)
- Hold on to your values (What you find true, what you know is fair, and what you believe in — never let those go)
- Accept the good (take stock of what’s working in your life!)
- Imagine the best (vision yourself getting what you really want)
- Do things you love
- Find purpose (find a way of contributing to the well-being of humanity. People tend to find great pride in that)
- Listen to your heart (keep your day job for the time being, but follow your passions)
- Push yourself, not others (Stop blaming others and you’ll find your answers much sooner)
- Be open to change (change happens, so emotionally shore yourself up for the experience)
- Bask in the simple pleasures (silly jokes, warm days, starry nights)