If you read this blog for a while, you’ll find plenty of references to Boo Schexnayder (horizontal jumps), Marc Mangiacotti (100-400m Training) , or Latif Thomas (also 100-400m training).
Until Tuesday December 3rd, you can get their commercial programs at a ridiculously low price.
Here is a recap of their articles on this Blog. These are not articles to their sales pages, but articles you can read and apply to your training. If you like their articles, and want to dig deeper into their knowledge, then you have the option of purchasing their material.
- Boo’s 32 Tips for Speed and Power Development in the Jumps
- Boo Schexnayder Interview: 5 Questions (Awesome Freelap Friday Five interview!)
- More Training Tips from Boo Schexnayder
- Long Jump Training Tips with Boo Schexnayder
- Marc Mangiacotti Speed Training Principles
- I will have a new series coming up
- How to Race and Train for the 200 Meters (Part 1)
- How to Race and Train for the 200 Meters (Part 2)
- The 3 Laws of Speed Development
- Top 5 Off-Season Training Tips for Sprinters
- Conversation with Kebba Tolbert & Latif Thomas (Part 4 of 4) (The links to all 4 parts are here)
FULL DISCLOSURE: I am an affiliate with CompleteTrack&Field and thus I earn a commission when you purchase through my link. Commission earnings helps support the costs of running this site, which is the #1 Track & Field coaching site on the Internet based on web traffic.