Last Updated on
Matt Bogdanowicz, current record holder of the 60 pull-ups World record, and former world record holder of the one hour pull-ups, will be attending the Navy SEAL Fitness Challenge in Los Angeles Feb 9-10, 2008.
The Navy SEAL Fitness Challenge is a series of physical fitness events challenging athletes to maximize their performance in individual tests of strength and endurance. It closely mirrors the initial physical screening test given to anyone who desires to become a SEAL. The event consists of swimming, push ups, sit ups, pull-ups and running.
If you ever wondered how you stack against America’s elite operations team, take the Navy SEAL Fitness Challenge and see how fit you really are!
- 500 yard Swim (sidestroke or breaststroke ONLY!)
- Push-Ups (max 2 minutes)
- Sit-Ups (max 2 minutes)
- Pull-Ups (max)
- 1.5 Mile Run (in tennis shoes!)
I think the pull-ups will be a joke for Matt!
All Navy SEAL Fitness Challenge competitors will be scored and ranked against each other, with all participants receiving a complimentary commemorative T-shirt.
- All participants can pre-register and choose a time slot to compete in. There are a limited number of time slots available!
- It is highly recommended interested participants pre-register as that will guarantee a time slot to compete.
- Teams may register for the same time slot however there will not be any exceptions made to accommodate an entire team once a time slot is full. After a designated time slot becomes full, it will no longer accept entry forms.
- Please choose your time slot carefully as substitutions cannot be made nor time slots switched among competitors.
- The Navy SEAL Fitness Challenge is open to men and women ages 13 and up.
- All participants under the age of 18 will be required to provide parental or guardian consent – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The Navy SEAL Fitness Challenge is free! (Free is good)
- White Shirt – Participant
- Brown Shirt – SEAL standards
- Blue Shirt – SEAL competitive standards
See if you have what it takes to compete in the arena of physical strength standards set by the best of the best!