Anybody within a 1 hour drive or flight to Boston should really consider making this conference a priority.
The Boston Sports Medicine and Performance Group (BSMPG) is proud to announce May 19-20, 2012 as the selected date for Sports Medicine and Strength professionals for another monster conference!
Like last year, this seminar will be divided into three distinct educational tracks including a Hockey focus, a Basketball Focus, and a clear Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation Track with Keynote Speakers throughout the weekend bringing each track together for common lectures.
Attendees may choose to stay within one track throughout the entire weekend or mix and match to meet their educational needs.
You won’t want to miss another great summer seminar presented by BSMPG.
Here is the list of keynote speakers:
- BILL KNOWLES – Return to Competition Strategies for the Joint Compromised Athlete
- CRAIG LIEBENSON – Regional Interdependence: How Functional Pathology Limits Performance
- IRVING “BOO” SCHEXNAYDER – Multi-jump Exercises: Applications for Teaching, Training, & Rehab
- CHRIS POWERS – The Hip As a Factor in Knee Pain
- ALAN GRODIN -The Importance of Seeing the Big Picture: Choosing the Appropriate Intervention Strategy
For more information, see http://www.bsmpg.com/2012-summer-seminar/
Leave a Reply