If you are preparing for high school cross country NOW in June, then this product may be of interest to you.
If you are just sending kids off to the summer to simply do mileage, and tracking that the total mileage, I can tell you this video series will benefit you and your team.
Scott Christensen was the USATF Level II Lead Instructor for Distance running for over 14 years.
He is also the author of Preparing the Elite Junior Cross Country Runner and Preparing the Elite Junior Middle Distance Runner (800-1600m) which I reviewed.
His new product is called The Ultimate Training Model for High School Cross Country and here’s what you get :
- 5 videos, with a total running time of 4 hours and 20 minutes, segmented by training month:
– June and July
- Training Model Overview video for each month, covering the science (but not a crazy amount of science) behind the workout progressions
- Specific workouts for every single day of training from June through November
- Video overview of every workout detailing the philosophy and methodology behind the progressions
- Full PowerPoint file for each month, covering every slide and workout described in the program
- Lifetime Q&A access to Coach Christensen to ensure your comfort in adapting, modifying and evolving your high school Cross Country training model
The program cost $99 but on sale for $69 until midnight on June 21, 2013.
NOTE: Like the other products on Complete Track and Field, this is a purely digital product, online 24/7.
Click here for more information, or to purchase.
FULL DISCLOSURE: When you purchase through my affiliate link, I may earn a commission on the sale. Commission earnings helps support the costs of running this site, which is the #1 Track & Field Coaching site on the Internet based on web traffic.
Leave a Reply