Due to popular demand, I will be offering a one-to-one private coaching to a STRICT limited number of athletes. There will be a cap on the number to ensure I have time to treat everyone equally.
I will not set up a different structure (i.e. bronze, silver, gold package) as I feel this must be a two way commitment in order for you to reach your goals. Ideally, I like a full season or several seasons, but you can cancel your membership anytime with no ill feelings. “Life happens” as we know it.
I also do not like a “limit” on the number of emails or phone calls. Successful coaching relies on communication! All athletes receive the same level of service. That includes the athletes I coach in person.
The service I offer is the same as in person training:
• Annual planning
• Nutritional consulting
• Sports psychology and peak performance
• Access to my private on-line library of books and videos
• Free copy of my published digital ebooks
• Personalized Workout Schedule (I may use Google Apps so we share the same online calendar. Workouts change due to unforeseen surprises)
• Unlimited contact (by Skype, email or phone). If using Slype, please ensure you have a good webcam and Internet connection
• Please note I am in Rome with a GMT +1 time zone! My “office hours” are usually 8:30am – 1:00pm (11:30pm-4am PST) and 8:30pm-11pm (11:30am – 2pm PST)
• For better value, I would recommend you have access to a good video camera AND a good camera man or woman. Feedback is essential for both training and races.
The rate is fixed at $199 USD per month or $525 USD per 3 month blocks.
For more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put On-Line Coaching in the subject header.
Sign up here…
Here are some testimonials from some of the other athletes…
“Coach Lee has helped me since early 2008 by his nutritional guidelines and by giving me loads of training ideas and workouts along the season, I’ve been successful in 2009 by setting the National Junior Record in the 400m and reaching the 3 Finals in the Francophone Games.”
Ramzi Naimm, Age 20
Lebanese Junior (U20) record holder, 400 meters 49.51
2009 Francophone Games, 400m, 4x400m, 4x100m Finalist