If you find this site helpful, please leave a donation so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.
If you enjoy the articles on this Blog, be sure to check out my other published articles on The Final Sprint.
Here is a collection of the most popular articles based on pageviews:
- Usain Bolt 100m 10 meter Splits and Speed Endurance – Fastest top end speed ever recorded, plus great speed endurance. And what could he run if he didn’t slow down?
- Clyde Hart Training Manual and Speed Drills – from the 2007 USATF NPEP
- HSI John Smith Drills Session with Jon Drummond – – from the 2007 USATF NPEP
- Speedlinking: The Complete Guide to 400 Meter Training – Everything you need to know about the 400 meters.
- How to Finish a Marathon – 1968 Olympics in Mexico City – Winning isn’t everything! The inspiring story of Tanzanian runner John Stephen Ahkwari.
- Matt Bogdanowicz 60 second World Record pull ups and 30 minute pull up attempt October 27, 2007. The Official World Record recognizes this video as the official source.
- The Best Method to Sleep using your REM cycle – Surprisingly, this is by far the top article on this blog. Sleep must be important!
- Consistency and Focus Year In and Year Out – Everybody loves Gabe Jennings!
- Bud Winter Endurance Sprint Program for Lee Evans and Bud Winter Sprint Program for Tommie Smith – Classic workouts from the mid 1960’s that produced 2 great champions from one coach.
- How to build a winning team – 7 critical components to build a successful team and leadership. Applies to business and sports.
- The athlete’s body as chemistry experiment – From Summer 2005 Geezerjock magazine, this article discusses the scientific reasons of one of my favorite supplements.
- The top 5 supplements to take (or top 3 if you’re on a budget) – A must read for the beginner or experienced athlete. Parents of young athletes should read this too.
- 7 types of fat burningâ€ supplements – Controversial, since it headlines famous professional athletes.
- Planning Training and Racing for Quality 400 Meters – Written by Olympic double gold medalist Lee Evans. It clearly shows what it takes to win at the highest level.
- Attitude – Remember Dan O’Brien at the USA ’92 Trials? Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how YOU REACT to it. A must read!
- 10 Success Tips – 10 ways to increase your drive and motivation to achieve your goals.
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Beginning Depth Jumps – From YahooGroup’s Supertraining newsgroup, founded by the late Dr. Mel Siff. Please read before you jump off 48″ boxes.