A systematic approach to developing individual success within a dynamic team culture… many chapters target info for coaches of any event. Vol. 2 follows up the specifics of training with other areas of importance for developing coaching skills, team culture building, nutritional info, coaching female athlete info, as well as 800m specifics, Neural and Metabolic training info supplementing all the info from Vol. 1 .
The author hopes to present many of the “tools” necessary for the coaching of ANY sport and encourage coaches to first, be “generalists” and then expand the knowledge into “specialized” information relative to the specific event or events being coached.
- Chapter One: Developing a High-Performance Culture
- Chapter Two: The Art of Coaching
- Chapter Three: Planning Volume & Other Metabolic Considerations
- Chapter Four: Exploring Neural Training Methods
- Chapter Five: Nutrition For Endurance Athletes
- Chapter Six: Injury Prevention & Regenerative Methods
- Chapter Seven: Considerations For Coaching Females