Last Updated on October 5, 2007 by Jimson Lee
I came across this great article called The Manager’s Cheat Sheet: 101 Common-Sense Rules for Leaders from InsideCRM.
The last part of it reminded me of my coaching duties:
- Lead by example.
- Get your hands dirty.
- Make a difference to your athletes.
- Gain your athletes’ trust and respect.
- Be empathetic to personal problems.
- Be unique as a manager.
- Remember that ethics matter above all. No drugs!
- Be on the lookout for new ideas.
- Get to know your athletes.