Last Updated on May 8, 2021 by Jimson Lee
Athletic Lab is proud to announce the first Proformance Strength & Conditioning Conference in North America.
Date: May 28th-29th 2016 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 8:30am-6:15pm Sat; 8:30am-4:15pm Sun
Location: Athletic Lab (1823 NW Maynard Rd, Cary, NC, USA 27513)
The two day conference will feature some of the best minds in sports performance.
The keynote speaker will be Boo Schexnayder. Boo is a master coach who has coached countless NCAA, USA Track & Field, World Championship and Olympic medalists and he is widely regarded as one of the foremost coach educators in the world.
Carl Valle recently referred to one of Boo’s clinics as “THE BEST SPEED WORKSHOP I HAVE ATTENDED IN THE LAST 10 YEARS – OR MAYBE EVER.”
Boo is slated to speak for 6 sessions (approximately 7 hours over the 2 days)!
Other confirmed speakers are:
- Greg Gatz – UNC Director of Strength & Conditioning for Olympic Sports
- Ryan Horn – Wake Forest Director of Athletic Performance
- Nate Brookreson – NCSU Director of Strength & Conditioning for Olympic Sports
- Bob Alejo – NCSU Director of Strength and Conditioning
- Mike Young – Athletic Lab Director of Performance
For SpeedEndurance readers, here is a 10% discount code: Use “SPEED” at checkout to save 10%
>> Click here for full details http://athleticlab.com/athletic-lab-host-high-performance-athletic-development-conference/
Leave a Reply