Last Updated on October 3, 2013 by Jimson Lee
Speedlinking is a term to define a collection or handful of good posts on a particular topic, very similar to a Blog Carnival.
Here is a collection of workouts, training tips, and technical papers from around the world that focuses on Abs or Abdominal training workouts and exercises.
From Speedendurance.com’s archives:
From other archives:
- Washboard abs and why they are important for runners too! from The Final Sprint
- The Inner Unit: A New Frontier in Abdominal Training by PAUL CHEK
- The Outer Unit by PAUL CHEK
- The Function of the Mid-torso in Sport Activities by ADRIAN FACCIONI
- Exercise of the Week: The Plank from FitBuff.com
- Exercise of the Week: Hanging Leg Raises from FitBuff.com
Leave a Reply