If you’re heading to Europe, China, or overseas this summer, read on…
And if you love the Motorola RAZR cell phone, you’ll be glad to know the good folks at Mobal now offer this cell phone that works in over 170 including the USA.
I know a lot of people have their personal GSM cell phone “unlocked” and hopes to use prepaid SIM cards when overseas.
If you don’t have a GSM phone, then you’ll need one anyways.
However, here are some disadvantages of local SIM cards that you may have overlooked
- With prepaid SIM cards, unused minutes often aren’t refunded
- It expires after non-use
- You have to change your phone number in each country
- There’s no itemized billing
- There’s a risk of running out of talktime
- Frustrating to buy talk time in foreign country
With the Mobal GSM World Phone you don’t face any of these problems.
- No monthly, annual, or hidden fees! You pay only for calls you make.
- The Mobal GSM World Phone never expires
- You get your own international cell phone number for life, it does not matter where in the world you are, your friends, family and colleagues always dial the same number to reach you
- You get free online statements
- The service will never run out of credit
- You can always call our friendly English-speaking customer service from anywhere in the world
- 60-day Money Back Guarantee
If you plan on renting an International cell phone, the Mobal GSM World Phone pays for itself after a few weeks.
If you’re not totally satisfied with your Mobal GSM World Phone for any reason, return it within 60 days for a full, prompt, no-hassle refund. With that guarantee, what are you waiting for, other than great cost savings?
Leave a Reply