Last Updated on November 16, 2012 by Jimson Lee
The Sydney 2009 World Masters Games Organizing Committee is heading to North America to conduct a series of Promotional Roadshows.
Held in Toronto March 26 and Vancouver June 11, the Roadshow is the perfect opportunity for you to join with fellow sport participants and representatives of Canadian sporting associations to learn more about how you can become involved in the world’s largest multi-sport event.
You will receive:
- the latest information on your sport
- advice on where to stay in Sydney
- how to make the most of your visit
- details of the Games social program (i.e. beer)
- information on bringing your equipment to Sydney
You’ll get a chance to speak directly with the North American Travel Operator, Goway Travel, and take advantage of their value for money Games travel packages from North America.
To find out more about the North American Roadshows:
Sydney 2009 World Masters Games North American Roadshows
October 10-18, 2009
Leave a Reply