Some thoughts from the 2021 World Relays:
- Was the weather a factor?
- The Mixed 2 x 2 x 400m Relay. REALLY?
- 4x400m Mixed Relays, Good or Bad?
- Do you agree on the order of relays for the Women’s Dutch Team? Best runner 3rd? (check the splits below)
- Why so many horrible exchanges for the 4x200m? Use a Blind pass or Visual Pass?
- Should the 4×200 use a 2 or 3 turn stagger?
- Was doubling of the events fair? M-W-W-M-W-M? Women’s 4×100 and 4×200 ran back to back with 13 minutes between events!
- Why NOT the Sprint medley 8-2-2-4?
- Why NOT the 1000m Swedish Relay 1-2-3-4?
- Open Exchanges: Why NOT put the outgoing runner 20m forward? incoming runner runs 420m and outgoing runner runs 380m?
2021 World Athletics Relays Silesia’21 Recap