Last June, I gave 10 reasons Why I loved Google.
Then I showed how Gmail can view Microsoft Powerpoint slides.
Now, Google Docs have added a web based Microsoft Powerpoint equivalent. The new name of Google Docs replaces the old name of Google Docs & Spreadsheets.
In short, users can:
- Create and keep presentations in one place on the web that’s accessible anytime, from any Internet connected computer.
- Manage, update and share presentations with colleagues by sending them a simple email invitation.
- Edit together online and in real-time, or contribute at different times to the same presentation on the web.
- Present and control slide shows for all viewers over the web, with no special setup required. Chat with viewers in real-time via integrated chat.
- Import existing presentations to get started quickly.
- Quickly publish presentations to the general public or individuals of their choice.
And it’s all free, of course.
Leave a Reply