Last Updated on November 14, 2011 by Jimson Lee
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Hard to believe he’s only 26 years old today with his impressive resume.
Here is a good 6 minute interview (in 2 parts) from 400 meter specialist Jeremy Warnier.
I wonder if this is a shameless plug for Adidas as he talks about:
- his training
- the secret to the 400 meters
- strength vs speed runners, or both if you are lucky
- his custom made Adidas Lonestar spikes
- adidas Techfit compression clothing line, and if it helps his recovery
- when he specifically wears Adidas Techfit shorts (speed, speed endurance, and special endurance training sessions)
- race tactics
- upcoming challenges
- the feeling of success
This video was filmed prior to the 2009 outdoor season.
If you are a JW fan, you’ll enjoy this video. If you’re not, well, what can I say?
Here is Part 1 from YouTube and Part 2.
Jim Hiserman says
Wearing baggy shorts for endurance type stuff keeps lactic acid from staying in one place? So, that means techfit shorts would cause that? I am hoping he means hydrogen buildup and high lactate levels, for the sake of coaches who hear this.