On Tuesday, I posted the free Football Training Education Video by Duane Carlisle, 16 Year NFL Strength & Conditioning Coach and current Director of Sports Performance at Purdue University.
The video is from a seminar, and NOT a sales pitch, even though he has a product for sale.
If you already submitted your email address and watched the first video earlier this week, simply re-visit the site as he is back with another excellent video. You will see the link to the free Video #2 on the right. These videos are in HD and almost half a GB in size, so it takes time to edit and upload!
This time, he is covering one of the most popular and important topics in football training:
Strength & Conditioning (or “S & C” in industry terminology)
The video is over 40 minutes long. Here are a few of the topics he covers:
- Discover THE most important quality to train in all of your players
- 7 specific physical effects that occur after any training session
- Simple recovery techniques that improve effort and performance all season
- 4 Facts about muscle repair and rebuilding
- The 6 ‘Intensive Training Activities’ that make up the pieces of the training puzzle
Of course, that’s just a quick overview. The success of your football players and program as a whole depend on how well you understand and implement these basic, but yet critical concepts in your training.
Check out http://www.footballtrainingeducation.com