Lyle McDonald is my go-to guy when it comes to asking advice on nutrition, supplements, and performance.
He is also the author of the Protein Book along with 6 other books.
I’ve had several Q&A’s with him on this Blog, namely:
- Vegetarian Nutrition and Sports Performance
- How much Carbs Should a Sprinter Eat Before Competition?
- What is the Best Protein Recovery Drink for Sprinters?
If you don’t know the answer to those questions, I suggest you go and read the past articles.
To read all his articles on this Blog, see https://speedendurance.com/tag/lyle-mcdonald/
Interview with Lyle McDonald [Podcast]
In the podcast, Derek and Lyle talk about:
- state of obesity and GMO foods
- claims on today’s Internet for fat loss, weight gain, etc.
- genetics and talent overriding the effects of supplements
- trends for bodybuilders, strength & power events, endurance events
- exercise trends, supplement trends
- apps & gadgets: wearables, tracking, big data & data analysis
- recovery, HRV, Omegawave, and ithlete
Interview with Lyle McDonald Podcast
Presenter: Derek Hansen
Broadcast Date: June 2014
File Size: 35.5 Mb