Last Updated on
Northwest Track and Field Clinic (formerly Pemco Clinic) presents Maybe the greatest Track and Field clinic ever in the Northwest!â€
February 8, 9, 10, 2008
Sea-Tac Double Tree Hotel
The clinic provides 41 hours of instruction with over 100 pages of clinic notes for the clinicians
Dr. Tommie Smith:
1968 Olympic 200 Meter Champion-Holder of 11 world records at the same time â€“ Author of Silent Gestureâ€. One of the greatest track and field athletes ever. Tommie Smith/John Carlos 200 meters
Also Featuring: Loren Seagrave:
World Renown Speed and Velocity expert. Co-founder of Velocity Sports Inc. Done clinics and seminars around the world. Produced Speed Dynamics Program.
Andy Bloom-2000 USA Olympian in the Shot Put, coaching at UC Davis. Popular clinician around the USA in the throws.
Jenny Callender-Former Pac-10 Runner up in the high jump for the University of Oregon. Training for the 2008 Olympic Trials with Coach Bryan Hoddle.
Bryan Hoddle-Head Coach-2004 USA Paralympic Track and Field Team â€“ Athens, Greece. Spoke at clinics in over 10 states. Instructed at 25+ USATF Level 1 Schools.
Pat Licari-UW Vault Coach-Worked with Brad Walker. National expert in the pole vault.
Greg Metcalf-UW Head Track and Field/Cross Country Coach. One of the top minds in distance training in America.
Apryl Hampton-Dallas, Texas. One of the top high school coaches in the State of Texas. Instructed at multiple USATF Level 1 Schools.
And many more of the top high school and college coaches including:
- Wes Cook-retired George Fox University
- Mark Ward-Central Kitsap High
- Eric Lindberg-Oak Harbor High
- Heather Krier-Pacific Lutheran University
- Paula Brown-Bethel High School
- Tim Carlson-Sehome High School
- Rick Becker-Selah High School
- Don Rinta-WF West High School
- Richard LaLonde-Elma High School
- Dave Caldwell-Clark College
- Lori Mathews-Thomas Jefferson High
- Paul Ruston-Thomas Jefferson