Last Updated on March 20, 2013 by Jimson Lee
The Recharge with Milk website (see below) is sponsored by the Dairy Farmers of Canada, of course.
I love their interactive demo on comparing Chocolate Milk with other drinks.
While conventional protein powders contain many of the essential nutrients your body requires after a workout, they contain far more protein than most exercisers need as part of a balanced diet.
Chocolate milk’s 16 grams of protein per 500mL serving will provide most people with the protein they need to recharge for their next workout.
Here are a few other reasons why chocolate milk is the better choice after your workout:
- Chocolate milk tastes great
- A 500mL serving of chocolate milk costs less than half of a protein shake
- Chocolate milk contains 15 essential nutrients
- Chocolate milk is available almost everywhere
- Just open and drink. With chocolate milk, there’s no measuring and no mixing
We know that the milk of animals has been used in food as soon as they began to be domesticated. It is the milk cow was used first in the Middle East
There are too much calories in the chocolate milk, for this reason I think that-s better take it before training